My crush! (A short poem and reason why my crush is my crush)

Hello and good morning! What’s new out there in your world? =D
So crush huh! I’m crushed now figuring not to see my crush for about a month and being ignored by her all weekend, man that’s tougher then I thought! Now let’s see why my crush is my crush! Interesting topic! =D
The case is kind of like this!
Well no offence but that’s what I’ve been told by some guys! Well still she is there for me!
Not sure but it may be because she has trust in me! This girl who I didn’t even know suddenly starts becoming frank to me shares her problem with parents and all shit! Between all those small talks
Yeah I fell in love! <3
So hard, I had to get involved..

It all goes like this……………………….(A poem by me)

Among the long talks we had,
the emotional bonding we made,
fights with each other we created,
funny cum hurtful things we said,
Despite all those you were the best
Somewhere in the middle of the talks
Yeah! I fell in love! <3

Its mysterious how things work out
1ST guess is wrong whom the feelings are about
it’s not an equation with a definite route
Which we would know and we sought
but it’s different, may you call it a coincidence
or you can call it luck
but yeah! Between all of these I fell in love! <3

This literally and figuratively explains my crush! May be there is no reason, it’s the intimacy that made me fall for her but now I feel that I would like to  thank  every god there is, there was or will be that I was the one she trusted when she needed company. I thank him for placing me in the spot where I was when the girl walked towards me and started to do the thing that would have taken me moths to do with her i.e. speak.

Well that’s all of it! And I hope you loved the poem! ;)
Have a good day and keep scrolling! 
#SW31 :p


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave a comment

Valentine's day? sorry but it's not how it works

Delirium (I'm bad at titles, sorry)