Ask me anything about a guy answered... :)

Being a guy. Yeah! I had a lot of question's last time i posted this on G+ . There were like 50+ of them. I was shocked at such responses to my post. I'll try answering almost all the questions I can.I'll take it in the form of paragraph and some bulletin because i need to connect the ideas to each other here..

Hey you, yeah, guy's kinda have feelings but it's hard to express out there due to all social stigma and shit, well me I just can't cry out there,.. and Ugh, If you want to know if a guy has crush on you,just check him out, how he acts around you and most importantly we're in 21st century,so if he's interested he'll definitely try calling you for no reason whatsoever. (This part is dedicated ☺) . And in my experience if a guy likes you he'll never ever tell his friends of the real one.. The one which he prays need to work out for the best.......

I hope these weren't serious but it's all humorous

 Ugh! how guys live with all the underarm hair  not shaved? Is that even a issue.. Idk, it's life. Hair all under the arms, it won't hurt you "Dark Angel" =D ....
The other one, How do guys manage to live in shorts??I guess  Because it's comfortable. I'm in shorts as i'm writing this..

Let's get serious now..

Tough one here asking how guys deal with break-ups? Actually i don't want to lie but that's something out of my experience right now, I really don't know a shit about that.. ;)
and some other asked why are guy's always dick? ugh wait what?? Seriously?? Just because you had a bad taste you can't just blame the whole kind  ... I seriously don't know what it was directed to or whatever it was

What do i first check out in a girl?? Ugh depends who she is.... ;)
proper age to date? IDK 18 or 20 maybe....

Some one's asking personal stuff :
Virgin?? Hell yeah!
No of Gfs : big Zero. Oh wait 1..Nah, it doesn't count... Oh wait, that counts.. 1. It's one for sure...
No of crushes: Who counts ??
Latest crush: *******. well i just can't let out her name but she's the best #SW31 is who she  is... ;)


Again back to general questions:
What guy's hate about girls? Depends on the perspective of the guy...
What do they like most of a girl? Again depends on the guy, Me: she needs to be good at conversations at the first place..
Why guy's hate Jb so much?? I guess because girls are continuously 24*7 talking of him...

Now the question that couldn't be answered by the ages was presented " CAN A BOY AND GIRL JUST BE FRIENDS?" That question....I would walk 100 meters barefooted on mid-day heated sand but i'll pass the question.... but let's say what i feel is yes.. :)

Doesn't count 50 does it? Nah! But the first two were repeated almost 10 times and all like that sums up with some guy's comment fight and answering from my side.. =D Thank you guys for that... :)
Well as this blog is done, so is the post... I don't want any one feeling unanswered....

Do check out the other posts and Do share comment and follow...
Stay tuned and keep scrolling ............ :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave a comment

Valentine's day? sorry but it's not how it works

Delirium (I'm bad at titles, sorry)