She touched me.!☺

[[This is unedited so sorry if any mistakes are found. 😉]]
Let's begin.
She touched me. Yup we were having the good ol' conversation and i never realised when we got too close. I have known her for only 3 years now and we weren't even this close more than 3 months long. Now she is there sharing everyday of her. She calls me exactly at 10. (Not exactly) We meet almost evey morning but she gives me a call to ask what it was after we departed and everything and same rule applies to me i do ask. Let's confess it not everyday but few days but time's exact. I never miss being online on viber then. Just for her. I've been out of all social media but couldn't levae that one. Once i tried i could stay out for only 5 hrs. Damn!
It was like :
0800 hrs -app uninstalled
1300 hrs- Download fast come one why is the internet slow! 😂
YEAH! I know what you might be thinking and it's "dude!You're screwed!" I know that but can't do anything about it!
Whoa! So she touched me!It was what i was saying. Yeah! Indeed and it felt strange. Got a panic attack and froze for a few seconds. It was on the stairs on the way to the classes. I was ahead, she came near, just to talk was what i thought, no talk till 2nd floor and the first step after that i remember was her hand near mine. *panic attack* Near! Enough sensation of touch for me to feel the warmth in her hands. I never felt such near to some one i known for three months. I froze for a millisecond but later thought may had been a regaular encounter but i could feel the warmth till the end of the stairs. After that thinking that office was ahead she went faster than me. She left leaving me stunned for what happened. I tried to get back and dragged myself to class and went near her seat.she sat there like nothing happened. I wanted to talk but a group of guys from other practical group arrived and i couldn't. Class started and i was like turning back to look what she was doing and let's tell forward that the teacher had asked students for dictation and others needed to follow the lead. I didn't. I was following, but her thoughts. Then then what happened, happened for some good. My roll no. was called but i was so lost didn't heard it. Then i got poked on back. It was her. Nearly shit the pants but realised the situation and got up but "DUH! Where to begin?? " Clueless i stood there for few seconds and dude seeing the teacher ready to do something bad,you get really scared. Huh! I heard a voice. It was a risky task in the class with pin drop silence. She pointed, i turned back and i continued dictation from therr and the happening events happened for the good but what! What was happening? Not a clue.she gave me a heads-up for my dictation while i was doing the task and guess what i felt more confident.More than i ever was.
Classes over and she didn't even talked and was disapperaing from my sight in group of her friends.i kept looking till she disappered from infinity!
#clueless 😰

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave a comment

Valentine's day? sorry but it's not how it works

Delirium (I'm bad at titles, sorry)