My sad story!

And as is stay stunned over my recent actions here on bed typing this blog and listening to music, i just realized that i had put on headphones on the wrong plug-in. Yeah! kinda stunned!  this shit is not based on love and stuff but just on me and the past three days, if I've known you in G+ you should've realized that I've been damn active recently, Yeah  new followers too! It all began with a dirty game of truth and dare where i lost and as per the dare, i had to put a poll on G+ . Damn till the day i didn't even know what it was. i was just OK and i posted! Yeah, nothing special as it sounds, Just a poll and it was OK! But damn 10 secs after the poll i just put the phone down and it was like beep-beep, Whoa! Am i famous or what? Literally the beeping continued, and something got to me, i started choosing dare for next three rounds and they would ask same. (we played it on mobile phone) The notifications lasted for like the whole day and the next, but i had started posting like polls and all shit out there, replying to comments and all, i didn't knew when days passed. When i knew it was yesterday evening when i just edited many of  them! Edit- delete ............................................. I thought it was it. Hoped today was gonna be different but no, the first thing when i woke up was G+ and hangouts, yeah literally which lasted all day expect the  moments the battery died and the time i had to eat and poop..=D But it was an all day addiction. Addiction? Whoa! sounds bad. i realized that's bad, so what's my choice, yeah! i went for a long walk, I went alone, to my fab. place, the place which is always there when i have no one. and ASA  i returned same, G+ .I am bored but i can't help it! . So what was left i needed some pulling out factor and what would it  be, something where i would feel neglected enough i can put my phone down, the place where I've got my crush who literally never  replies me, this time it was a 15 days gap. (YEAH! I"M SCREWED POOR SOUL)  the place where i can learn things too! Yup, it's twitter, I'm back, i guess! And as i write this sentence i can have the glance of TWITTER 99 % flashing in the screen of my phone! :)
I hope it'll be helpful!
Stay tuned and sorry to bore you with my story but IDK what to do at the moment! I wanted someone to talk to but guess i can't trust no one for say! :p ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave a comment

Valentine's day? sorry but it's not how it works

Delirium (I'm bad at titles, sorry)