We are different... ;)

And it was like a miracle, seeing her there unexpectedly, i was confused if i should, should? Nah! If i  could act normal. If i could just be me. she understood or maybe didn't saw me but she just went to the opposite direction in a group of her college mates. I was still looking at the group when i saw one of her pointing to my direction and to none of my shock she started the  journey. Some 10 meters distance between us and i remembered to my good that i was in the registration board. I was supposed to direct the group but there i was with a group of girls other, many of them creating a situation i couldn't talk with her.i could but i didn't want to, she came near and to my luck i was called by a teacher to the other part and we couldn't talk in between then. I saw she had a phone on her hand so i texted her pretending to call a friend, yeah! we're friends though, friends who talk, talk about all shit. We were just friends but as always at the end of the day a bond is formed between two best friends of oppostie sex although they tend to keep feelings platonic and we were no exception, well i wasn't. I felt she was the one, so public conversation with her, and mostly among my friends would be night mare. So i texted her, and thanked her for her surpirse, she was there on the registration part and i saw her leaving so i traced my way back to the bench, and checked out the name. She hadn't participated, well cool as i hadn't even so we could've got some personal time if the devilish words from the coordinator hadn't arrived my ears to be in the timekeeper's area  just as the programme began. But i met her, i wanted to and i wanted it to be special, so a plan. The selection round hadn't began and the time when no one would care my disappearance,i texted her :"new building fourth floor fourth room. It was my class, it was friday so schools were over and we were only the two souls marking the presence of living world in that monument. we were in class and it hadn't been long since we last met so we had simple conversation. Well it wasn't that simple. And most of it would be the most awkward if it had been a conversation with a normal girl, we are different, she slaps me in the middle of conversation. Yeah! For no reason and i never cared because the feeling of love exceeded the pain. slap felt good. We were there for 5 min max. I couldn't manage to disappear long as i got a call from a friend who noticed my abscence and mentioned that teacher was going on my search.i ran to my full breath as she followed in her own pace.
I reached there and the selection round was about to begin, poof! 6 out of 15 selected and the rest? Please show yourself out? Her college was one of them. I was sad but before she managed to leave she approached me in front of all the teachers and boom! A handshake? In public leaving me enough time to notice she was pulling me to the back door and here i'm talking literally, the back door of college and out. A last hug in public?  She was saying as we always did. But this time was different. I still couldn't recover from the shock of feeling that i had her in my college, took her to my class didn't care the principal's presence, i thought to have noticed him sometime but when? I ain't sure.A hug sounds cool but i disagreed, you know why? :p just some last moment talk and promises to talk on the phone later that night. She walked back in so did i but cautious enough not to be noticed and for my good shake no one seemed to have noticed enough to ask who that girl was or Popping out questions like "ओए भाउजु हो हाम्रो? " to which lying was an obvious choice bevause even i wasn't sure but i never cared, i didn't wanted to because it was good, the way it's going. It felt better than ever seeing her in the place i study, bringing her to my class, making her sit at the exact position where i do and the best part of it was it was all her idea, she asked my class.. she asked where i sat.. and i hope it's because she cares, cares a lot than enough to feel platonic of all that is going on..
We departed but she had all of this planned. She had reminded me a week back of the valentine's week that was coming and the earlier we could've met after was my birthday
Which was a week away and thanks to her coming today i was left with a small teddy, a brand of dairy milk and a promise, a promise to meet.....i couldn't get her anything because i wasn't aware of her arrival... and that day i thank my mom who had forced me to put on my jacket which provided secrecy to the gifts and providing me a good heart and teching me a way to hide my other gift, is that never break a promise you made to a girl, let it   be late but keep it. Be a man of your words..
but we are different...... ;)
We are different... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave a comment

Valentine's day? sorry but it's not how it works

Delirium (I'm bad at titles, sorry)