Experience

Experience. what we all have every moment of our life but few care to share. It was two days ago i was on a road trip almost an hour long. Full of passengers the bus started . No place to have a seat.
I wasn't disturbed but started my inspection out there. Out of the few people i noticed carefully there was this female aged almost 19(i guess) she took out her phone for no apparent reason. I was gazed at the phone . It was a Galaxy grand (not sure I or II). She took out pretended to dial some numbers deleted them. gave her phone a spin in her hands. Opened camera to front checked her makeup.(I know that's funny). Opened her gallery checked some of her selfies and so on. She was pretending as if she was showing all her phone functions. Almost three minutes after she kept it in her bag,that occurred because conductor was out there collecting fares.But she was beautiful anyways. :p

There was someone i couldn't figure out who it was but if i had found him/her ( Possibly him because girls are beautiful and as per my definition stink out.. ){You are welcome =D}.i would provide him with some bathing appliances . The bus was stinking like dunk-junk.

Well proceeding out i din't know much about the place so i needed directions which i asked to a guy who claimed to be a local resident, well he told me to get down at a stop about a mile of which i had
to walk. I found out the distance would have been less than a half if i had got out at the next stop.

Well it might not sound as crazy as to read but experiencing all that wouldn't be a simple nightmare.

Now as i have stated i want to be a psychiatrist, i think i need to learn people. It.'s hard to believe  but my diary is full of other people's life rather than mine. i just wanted to say through this blog is that "BE careful i might be watching you" (Just kidding). I am trying to reflect that people are of different perspectives. The guy next to you might be a serial killer but that shouldn't be a consideration of showing people what you are not in consideration of your safety. BE what you are. Have a good day !
Good bye bloggers! I will be back with another experience.  Till then stay tuned and keep scrolling!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave a comment

Valentine's day? sorry but it's not how it works

Delirium (I'm bad at titles, sorry)