Getting suspicious

Getting suspicious. Its in our nature and guess what it's ok! It's human nature that defies with the conspiracy that it's better now than after it's late. Me too have been the same tody it's been above two months i haven't seen her but 'm ok ! I trust her to the fullest. She was there for me when i remembered i lost hope. The one with the majority share behind my success that i achieved. But sometimes when i open Facebook/twitter/Instagram anywhere if i saw some other guys comment on her posts i get jealous! Whenever she sees some on mine(It's not so often) she goes on asking like who was that? and what ever! But i never had the desire and courage to do so. I remember once when i asked she was like just a good friend like you! Wait! I almost forgot! Why does she keeps asking me about the comments? IS she also into me or is it just me that has a weak and insane heart to go after what i can never have! 
I am also a student interested in psychology. i have done a lot of study on the field and finally agreed to the statement"It's impossible to know what's in a girl's heart!"
Yup i am really confused! I am even kind of old fashioned believing there is someone for everyone and i guess she is the one for me! 

      Let me share this experience from  what i have #experienced is that there is no such huge difference between love and lust! and it's even a warning stay away until you are sure! 


I started on something but ended some other way but  have fun! Stay tuned and keep scrolling!!! :)










































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave a comment

Valentine's day? sorry but it's not how it works

Delirium (I'm bad at titles, sorry)