Hello bloggers! ☺
Thank you for spending some of your time for my blog!
Today june 27 2015.
The first thing i remember when i woke up was about her.
She ,the one in my dreams.The first thing i did was surfed on some social media and saw there was a msg from her.*thought she made my day*
Opened it and it was a reply to my last msg. It was only 'k'.
That hurts doesn't it. Yeah it does. No questions on that but the more that hurts is seeing her being busy with your friends and not you. Yeah my last post was also based on same.The last moment was a suspect but now 'm sure. All those dreams i had was kind of over. ONCE i even regreated that i am having dreams.
LET me take a moment to evaluate myself and SW31. (Thats my codename for her. Sw is my initials 31 is a code i use with my friends so she won't know even i am talking about her in class or Social network). Yeah! I agree that i have my best time when i am with her but is my time worth her. I meant she has the "special abitiy" every time i start flirting she changes the course of conversation in such a way i need to accept the flow. She asks me about school, My past, future plans and the worst she has the greatest celeb crush. Our every convo.(vonversation) Contains his name or something based on him. Tired of the shit. Thought she would get it when i started dropping hints but no, She was there every time with a conversation changer that i had nothing to do but accept the flow.
Tough evaluation, isn't it? It's been few months and i am stuck here in this situation i can't get out! Really iy hurts the worst #psychological_conflict
Next one will be out soon! Till then stay tuned !
And have a nice day! ?☺☺☺😉😉😉😉☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave a comment

Valentine's day? sorry but it's not how it works

Delirium (I'm bad at titles, sorry)