An hour on Omegle

Omegle, a site you would love to visit only if you had a choice between it or  going to hell! :p
Yeah, in my 1 hour experience i came across maybe 100s of people.
 60+ of them were like

Stranger : Hi 16 female add me on Kik @********  or add me on instgarm  @****** for s*x chat

WTF bitches! I don't want to have s*x chat. I just want to have a good talk! Well i made a list of all the numbers and ids i received and it was 63 phone numbers kik and instgram ids! Just be cool,ladies!Damn! You don't know how irritating it gets when you are really bored and you just need to press the next button without a decent talk!

Well the second group of 35+ people were like
Stranger: hey
Me: Hi!
Stranger: Asl!
I would then reply as a male and it displays like stranger has disconnected! Dude come on! You are here to pick up girls on omegle! Don't reflect that you're desperate. Just have some good talk and leave! ( I know they also have their moments but i am trying to reflect out what i feel)

And the rest maximum 5. I want those group to have the majority! They  just tell and ask about everything ! the talks never begins with ASL? or asking other social ids! They just love to have a decent talk! They share the problems, although they might be lying but you cant develop a sense of reliability because you know the stranger is really a stranger and sharing your problems won't be a problem in any of possible ways!You can just feel like being in a different position! In my one hour talk! this group of people were from UK, Egypt, Netherlands, USA, Pakistan and someone from my own country Nepal.
I have even saved those conversation links but wouldn't love to share publicly due to privacy issues but trust me! if you have the same thoughts as me just for a decent talk! Then i would advice you to stay away from omegle as far as possible and if you are bored then totally avoid it!

Omegle also has it's pros!The site in an overall status isn't the worst. It is the secured place if you want to maintain your privacy from the one you share the thoughts to!
It's registration free and you can use it any time you like as it is mobile-phone supported.


Have fun! and If you want to experience this visit omegle.com but i wouldn't take the risks, you're on your own!:p

Stay tuned and keep scrolling!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave a comment

Valentine's day? sorry but it's not how it works

Delirium (I'm bad at titles, sorry)