Every thing is fair in love and war!

New day and a new blog! You must all agree to the fact that Life isn't easy. Yup unless you are enjoying the moment when you come across the blog.Otherwise you are going to think, yup life is hell! And the hell is worst when you are trying to drag some attraction!

 Let me go to the beginning and be honest although it may sound creepy , it all began with my idea to have the "flirting" experience.I thought i would write a book and for it i needed some realistic aspects with some fictitious elements. It was going on smooth and being involved in a fight during is also considered normal(for say) while talking! Well then i came across someone!She met me.I didn't even recognized. she told me how she knew me and everything! We got to know each other for a month and as always i tried to get her number!( TBH; She was the first i felt i would call after getting a number!) No reply for  3 days ! Whoa! Was she out? May be angry or didn't trust me! I felt worst, worst than hell! 4th morning i woke up with a message " Not now!" Heart gets shattered, doesn't it?
I wasn't easy one to let go so few hours later i tried to set a guilt trap( I know that's not fair but every thing is fair in love and war! ☺ The worst part was it didn't work ! I actually tried to make her sorry for the reply " not now" But was she dumb enough not to understand and have the guilt feelings or is she just not ready to trust me! Anyways! I think i will be successful in that and will make the earth a place with one less lonely girl! :p

Kudos ! Have a good day! and keep scrolling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave a comment

Valentine's day? sorry but it's not how it works

Delirium (I'm bad at titles, sorry)