Crush Vs Love

Crush or love
Good morning bloggers! Yeah! I've been publishing daily as i am kind of free this time. Exam's over and a hell of a free time with lack of enthusiasm to kill it with. So 'm here. Let me share something for other bloggers too. If you are 17 or around and with your parents around it would really be difficult to write a blog. Especially when they understand the language you are writing and are of suspicious nature.
How it began:
Well today let's go with love. I wouldn't have gone with the topic if i wouldn't have woke up exactly at 4• If i hadn't opened twitter at 4:03 and some of the pages hadn't re tweeted "You know why it never worked with a girl because there is a right girl waiting for you and it was never meant to be for you two." (it wasn't exactly this but something like that).
Actually if you knew me personally you would know that i am some crazy guy with soulmate thoughts. i actually don't feel like sharing that thought to my friends.('m writing these because i know none will be here at my blogs). To be honest, i flirt with any one i want, any time i think good but that flirting i don't intend with the intentions flirting is meant to be but i do it just so as to study the people. What would be their reactions? How long will they carry on? What will be the possible out comes but i never considered that! I just went with the flow.

Flirtings
Life isn't easy is it. When you start flirting although you claim to be a cold hearten bit*h but on the course you develop some sort of feelings you don't expect would have else occurred with someone else. Let me make another confession this course of a year i flirted with 15 different girls. None two at the same time but this happened for only one of them. One of these wanted a shot with me( If you see me you would know what a surprise it would be)) but i was stuck with a know. I replied her tricky sense questions with some logical and turnabout answer and she understood me . that was the last time i talked to her and the lucky part was she was the number 1 of 15.

Reached to her:
I actually don't remember when she came to my life but it was a change. A full turnabout. It should be last Christmas when i first saw her charm. and realized she is the one.Yeah  i couldn't stop myself but noticing her. It was a great time if we had a double look. (It would give me a panic attack but i didn't care much).It was not a week we had started the late night conversations,sharing of numbers family details and possibly anything i could think about.Let me go to a tragic part of this, It was a Saturday morning when she called me first to say to come online. (It was great isn't it?☺) The tragic part was my mom received the call(WTF). Well she handed me my phone without saying anything. she asked me to be online. I couldn't reply with more than a 'K. Well that wasn't it. I knew what was coming..,. ( As we all know) I needed to think of something that matched my reply. well i went with she was asking for a novel book.. ( i had bought one just a week ago)

 Well proceeding i was stuck with her the longest almost a couple of months.( Funny to say but that was the longest) Crazy isn't i?? The  real challenge stuck ahead..

We continued:
The story has just begun. I knew i was just here for the sake of psychological study but something had started in me. I didn't knew. I had never given her a call. I knew when a girl gives a guy her number she expects a call at the third day at noon but i was too maybe scared or something that i never dared. i would dial the number but the green button didn't got a touch. i wrote a message but the send button seemed a seven ocean far journey to me. Damn, i got a word for that It's coward , Scared. Yeah now i agree that! Now when nothing can be done! Well we used to have the conversation almost daily when she would be online after 10 and trust me it was hell of difficult for a guy like me to stay up till 11. but i did. Just for her. Which i regret every day today! Wouldn't i had seen her that day! Wouldn't there be excess production of serotonin hormone in me. If i hadn't sent that first message. Hadn't i done this & that ! But it's all too late now. Our continuity wasn't that different. Shared family details and went along with any topic we would share common interest on ( Actually i would let her pick up the topic thinking it would be helpful for me!) Yeah! She did a great job on that. I would love everything she picked up for us! Yeah, i loved the moments. Although i didn't like the topics but i liked talking to her and that was enough for me. I loved all those moments with her!i entered with one objective but it ended in other. Didn't knew what to define the feelings with.  i was lost in words. I was quite a writer and so i used to compose some poems too then it caught quite a regularity. I would post them online hoping her to comment but instead she would directly message me regarding what she felt about the poems would ask me whom it's for but i didn't had guts to press the send button when i wrote " for you☺ ☻" Instead she would end up with " i just wrote it " flashing on her computer screen. Damn! Was it what i wanted to avoid all the time?? Is it love or something similar but with a huge difference?? ( I am kind of new to these things so i couldn't decide)
I trusted her with those things . I am a guy so definitely i am an idiot in this sort of matters so i wanted her to do a favor for me. I wanted her to begin the parade and i thought i would continue but i guess it was her boastful nature or lack of feelings for me that prevented her from doing so!But i was damn slow to understand those things so i ended up going to bed everything with a hope of better tomorrow! and it continued for about one and a half months!"
The turning point:
It was not so late but you had to get about my family! Let me go on with details. Every time a person who we know engages in a love marriage, relationship, elopes and any other such incidents occur i would be forced to listen to a hour long lecture about what i should do. The ten things i need to have in the girl i marry and so on.. I never feel like arguing because they are family and i love them. ☻
But sometimes i need my own space. Like what are they talking about! Girl with 10 qualities?? Am i buying a mobile phone or what?? This time the lecture went a bit different! It ended up in fifteen minutes when i walked out to my room plunged in earphones and enjoyed the music!
I don't even know what i was listening when i gave a thought about everything I've heard from them. It was not totally wrong considering the place where they were raised up and the conditions of the society! None of the relationships she gave examples of had a happy ending ! It made me think if i was able to show at least one successful couple it would change her view.
Well the thought didn't last long as exams were a week away and the problem was i couldn't get her out of my head. She was running continuously there. I had to think of something i could do. I stopped the conversations .. No more flirting! i deactivated every account i had and it was off!~
AFTER HALF A MONTH:
Give it a thought. Half a month is hell of a time! But man she was there wondering in my head. Exams were over! When i entered all the SNS once again, i found her back! but there was no talking ! We were quite frozen! a few days passed and i got a message. Exited to hear the beep i opened at once but it was someone unknown female. Thought might be a fake id but later on realized she being one of my friends friend!( Thought wow i was famous). She than started talking to me! For the first time in my entire eternal life i realized girls could also be that cheesy. I kinda fell down for her! As the great friend! I loved her company! Call it a coincidence but later that day i got the message from her who was still running in my head!! Wow, felt happiest but it was the end of the year and i had concluded that if i got a message from any girl of our class then it would be something about she wanted to know me from the class or the books!
((LET ME TAKE A MOMENT TO THANKS WHO ARE STILL READING THE BLOG :-P))
Well it was the last time i heard from her but trust me i still drop the hints she need to pick up! Let me confess another thing today after completing the blog I've decided to quit Facebook  and some other social media i hang out in ! So i pray to nature if i am lucky enough she would read the blog before i do so and give me the wake up call!!
*HASTA LA VISTA* :-p
Have a good day! Stay tuned and keep scrolling!♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave a comment

Valentine's day? sorry but it's not how it works

Delirium (I'm bad at titles, sorry)