Hurt another person today! Sorry!

The task of  studying people. The reason i started this blog. I had heard that 'psychology is the first thing to like but the last thing to love" Yeah kind of felt that ! Trying to understand people. Sometimes you turn out to be rude you didn't expect you would turn out to be! Today 3rd for the week another person got angry with me and the worst part of it that she was a female. ( Trust me i am dying. ) I never could say sorry! Man you try to learn people and it ended up in a worse way! Well as per the blogs of other psychiatrist it is normal. Wish it is so! 3rd of the week and still 3 days left on the week! but trust me i am not rude ! i try to be nice! 
Sorry if i had hurt you! have a good day!
Good BYE!!
#Psychology_at_the_worst :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave a comment

Valentine's day? sorry but it's not how it works

Delirium (I'm bad at titles, sorry)