Psychology! If it interests you! ;)

Hey Guys, been out and about for a few days and sorry for that! I just found out a new page on YT called Tedx talks. It posts on conferences on psychology and if you are interested in the subject that's a place you must visit! I thought of watching it day and night all along until i came across the third i watched which taught me the slow and systemic the better, so promised myself not to let me go for more than 2 a day!
It was really an inspiring one!Taught me many of the things! 
It's not that it got only the pros. It has a few cons like it although is inspiring few moments you come across the period it reminds you of the memories you tried to forget putting you in such an uncomfortable position you find difficult to overcome.
Despite it is worth spending your time on!
So Tedx talks! 
Give it  a visit! 
Who knows may change your life!

Keep scrolling and stay tuned for more!☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave a comment

Valentine's day? sorry but it's not how it works

Delirium (I'm bad at titles, sorry)