My brother's love story...

Hello bloggers! It's good to be back after a two days break! Well as i have revealed the matter of my blog. Yeah! It's a love story of one of my bros. Let me not mention the name here! This is not a great  if you define great as the one with all the elements of love, breakup, reunion, s*x or other some common factors which we are habituated to see in books but in real life it's different!

I can't say i would make a good writing as he said to me but would try my best to create the same excitement i had while hearing the story! This is the part i heard from the boy ! Let's see when i will be lucky enough to hear it from both sides and make it with a complete meaning!

Let's me present it in 1st person style but don't surprised. It's not about me! :p

It all began from the 1st day of class 9. I was a student of the school and she was an immigrant! She had moved from far away!The first time i saw her, let me be  honest but there was no 'this is my girl' feeling. She was just a regular friend but time changes everything. Didn't realized when i fell in love,
You know what friends are. They are the people who share your feeling to the whole class and it was no so after she knew what i felt for her.  i was one lucky bastard( he didn't used this word :p ).
There was a bit of a problem. Well i thank to god now that there was this problem. There used to be a girl who liked me. i don't know her name but i thank her wherever she is. My crush well let's go with love( We both felt that for each other), she thought that the girl was a competition.* Girls are really beautiful when they show the jealousy.* Few days and she pulled me to a corner and Boom! followed a proposal. Well i refused, Kidding man! WTF did you think?=D. Well it was the beginning!
Then followed a relationship which traveled for nine years and still counting it's days.
Our dating spot was the class favorite restaurant was the canteen and the school ground has the many memories we embedded in the moist soil as the seed of our love. We  had SLC together than followed separation but we used to meet. We didn't had mobile phones that time! *The coincidence is that when he said me this he got a message from her which read "Mayalu k gardai ho ni?"*

Then it was a bit of different. I went away to study but got back after a year, got admitted in the same collage and had a great time. Then the time had came, they both migrated to KTM for further studies and guess what we had a living together arrangement. None of the parents knew but eventually mine got the idea but her's were still and still are in the dark! It's been nine years and i think it's the time we needed to take a step. Let's see what happens.

As i told you i am not good with narrating stories but i did the best i could. As i stated earlier it's not the one with all the components you expected but nine years in a single relationship is not a joke. I came to know that they were each others first crush, first love and first time both were in a relationship. We had always seen in real life that our friends when they change the school or get away for certain time many things changes but here it was not so! They were far but it created a closeness in them!

There are many things in the story missing. He didn't tell me all! If i were him i wouldn't! The times i would have argument with her, our worst discussions, that happen everywhere but narrating them would be a bad memory you would never like to have!He said to his best and i would like to pray nature that they would be together till eternity!

To be honest in my personal experience i was done with all of those flirting, relationships, rejections and proposals but since this day i saw a light and it prepared me  that i can fall really hard, not off the bridge but in LOVE! ☺

Thank you bloggers ! Hope you enjoyed it! And specially Dai and vauju :p hope you are loving this and sorry if something went mistake!

Stay tuned and keep scrolling for more!
Good Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave a comment

Valentine's day? sorry but it's not how it works

Delirium (I'm bad at titles, sorry)