Friend or foe?? (Part 1)

What was it?? I asked him as i turned around.  I could see a knife with it's handle in his hand and the sharp edge nowhere to be seen. The most i could see of the knife was it was insterted in a red spot with it's sharp edge and suddenly u felt the world disapper and i fainted as he stabbed me again with the same knife on the same spot. I was helpless as it had been like one of the situatuions like the assasination of Julieus Ceaser where he was stabbed by his own people,or i could say friends.. The situation here was not different.I could see the person whom i called my best friend stabbing me till death... it was a horrbile feelinh and the only good thing about the scenario was that it was a dream.. i woke up to find myself in sweat. My hearbeat was resonation with the sound from the wall clock which was now way louder than it ever could've been. I Thanked god for it just being a dream when i was unawrae that my life would witness a similar event. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leave a comment

Valentine's day? sorry but it's not how it works

Delirium (I'm bad at titles, sorry)